Accommodations and Travel Resources
We hope that this page will be helpful in finding accommodations and enjoying your stay in Boston. The closest lodgings to our Food Festival are a mile or so away. There is an Orange Line T stop across the street; check the Directions page for details. Hotel rates are lower outside of the city.
For economy, amenities, and proximity, the top two hostels listed below are modern and very convenient to the Orange Line T for a quick ride to the Festival.
- Hosteling International—Boston
- Boston Globe article on the 2012 opening of this $46 million green facility
- University & Economy Lodging
Bed & Breakfasts
- Back Bay, Copley Square, South End, and St. Botolph St. neighborhoods are closest to the Festival.
- Bed & Breakfasts and Small Inns
- Closest hotels to the Reggie Lewis Center are in Back Bay/Copley Square and South End.
- Boston Area Hotels