During the pandemic era, BVS speaker events switched to virtual. Our holiday dinner events are now offered hybrid, with in-person and takeout options.
All of our events are open and welcoming to everyone. We encourage non-vegetarians, vegetarians, and vegans alike to join us as we learn and share information, vegan food, friendship, and community.
Sign up for our low-volume email list to get notifications of our virtual and in-person events!
Boston Veg Food Fest 2023
Saturday & Sunday
October 14 & 15, 2023
Reggie Lewis Athletic Center
1350 Tremont Street, Boston
The Boston Veg Food Fest brings together an amazing array of providers of 100% plant-based foods and products, top national speakers and chefs, and educational exhibitors in a fun and welcoming environment. Learn more about this year’s Boston Veg Food Fest.
Please check our Events Calendar. During the pandemic, we offer both virtual and in-person events.
On the Third Sunday of each month (with occasional exceptions), we sponsor an Educational Seminar with an expert guest speaker, starting at 3 p.m. and offered free to the public, followed by a generous buffet-style Social Dinner, both held at Grasshopper Vegan Restaurant in Boston. (Note: These dinner/speaker events are on hold during the pandemic.)
Holidays are special, especially when celebrated in community with fabulous vegan food at special BVS bargain prices! BVS organizes:
- a bountiful New Year's Day Banquet served family style, two afternoon seatings
- an elegant gourmet five-course Valentine's Dinner with five-item dessert sampler
- a vegan pizza/pasta/salad get-together on Memorial Day
- an outdoor summer potluck picnic at our Board member's verdant property along the Charles River, with canoeing, kayaking, drumming circles, and nature walks
- an amazing Vegan Thanksgiving buffet-style dinner, the Monday and Tuesday evenings before Thanksgiving
- a multi-course buffet-style dinner on December 25, two afternoon seatings
- other special dining and educational events that may arise during the year
Additional BVS special events throughout the year may include:
- Vegan Cooking Classes and Food Tastings
- Program events for national speakers and authors
- Film and documentary screenings
We hope you will join us! Get notices of BVS events on our low-volume email list.