During the pandemic era, BVS speaker events have switched to virtual.
Sign up for our low-volume email list to get notifications!
Boston Veg Food Fest 2022
Saturday & Sunday, October 1 & 2
Reggie Lewis Athletic Center
1350 Tremont Street, Boston
The Boston Veg Food Fest brings together an amazing array of providers of 100% plant-based foods and products, top national speakers and chefs, and educational exhibitors in a fun and welcoming environment. Learn more about this year’s Boston Veg Food Fest.
On the Third Sunday of each month (with occasional exceptions), we sponsor an Educational Seminar with an expert guest speaker, starting at 3 p.m. and offered free to the public, followed by a generous buffet-style Social Dinner, both held at Grasshopper Vegan Restaurant in Boston.
Holidays are special, especially when celebrated in community with fabulous vegan food at special BVS bargain prices! BVS organizes:
- a bountiful New Year's Day Banquet served family style
- an elegant gourmet five-course Valentine's Dinner with five-item dessert sampler
- a vegan pizza/pasta/salad get-together on Memorial Day
- an outdoor summer potluck picnic at our Board member's verdant property along the Charles River, with canoeing, kayaking, drumming circles, and nature walks
- an amazing Vegan Thanksgiving buffet-style dinner, the Monday and Tuesday evenings before Thanksgiving
- a drop-in multi-course buffet-style dinner on December 25 afternoon
- other special dining and educational events that may arise during the year
Additional BVS special events throughout the year may include:
- Vegan Cooking Classes and Food Tastings
- Program events for national speakers and authors
- Film and documentary screenings
We hope you will join us! Get notices of BVS events on our low-volume email list.