In 2022 we happily return to our venue at the Reggie Lewis Athletic Center in Boston after two years of delightful virtual festivals. Please join us!
2022 marks the 27th year of the Boston Veg Food Fest—the longest-running veg festival in the country! We bring a roster of experts in the world of plant-based nutrition and sustainable, animal-friendly living.
Our Vegan Marketplace brings together vendors of delicious plant-based foods, fashion, and lifestyle products from national and local companies. You will find an array of healthy and nutritious foods, convenience and transition foods, party foods, and international cuisines. Explore a wide variety of eatables, clothing, accessories, and personal care products—all from plant sources—that are good for people and friendly to animals and the environment. Browse and shop all in one place, and get some nice festival special discounts! Our nonprofit friends will be there, too!
The Boston Veg Food Fest is free and features:
- exciting vendors in our Vegan Marketplace
- 100% plant-sourced food, fashion, and lifestyle products
- food producers and new products
- cooking demonstrations
- book and cookbook publishers and authors
- expert speakers
- educators on protecting animals and the environment
- shopping at show discounts
- exhibitors of products and services which support a sustainable and caring way of life
- Zero Waste goals with professional composting and recycling companies handling waste
Eating plant-based is one of the best things we can do to protect the environment and stem climate change.
Brought to you by BVS
The Festival is organized and presented by the Boston Vegetarian Society (BVS). BVS is an all-volunteer nonprofit founded in 1986, and offering programs throughout the year that advance a plant-based way of life. All BVS organizers donate their labor, time, and talents.
BVS offers this event to promote a way of eating and living that is kind to animals, the environment, and our own good health.
Read what our exhibitors, sponsors, and attendees have said about our past events! Join us for this year’s event!