The Festival is a great opportunity to try some free samples and do your shopping at special show discounts!
- If you have a food allergy, please inform the exhibitor/vendor and check the ingredients before tasting any food.
- Many exhibitors can accept cash only, so please come prepared. (There is an ATM in the main entrance lobby but it can run out. There is an ATM in the Eastern Bank lobby across the street opposite the T station.)
- Bring your reusable shopping bags. We will not be handing out free bags, and you may want to stock up on the great products, fashions, and values available. We will be selling our beautiful organic cotton Festival totes (while supplies last.)
- Please bring your reusable water bottle so that we can reduce waste at our Festival! Free water will be dispensed in the main entry lobby to refill your bottle.
- Please use the recycling and composting containers throughout both exhibitor halls. We are striving for a Zero Waste event. We hire a professional composting company and recycling company for proper handling and disposal of our compostable and recyclable waste.
- Tables and chairs for eating and resting will be on the Mezzanine (Floor 2.)
- The Kids Activity Room is on Floor 2. Staffed hours are Saturday 12 Noon – 5 PM, and Sunday 12 Noon – 3 PM.
- For safety reasons, no baby strollers will be allowed at the festival.
Here is the building layout:Floor 1: Lower Exhibitor Room, large rest rooms in main entry lobby, smaller rest rooms outside of the exhibitor room, elevator in main lobbyFloor 2: Upper Exhibitor Room, Kids’ Activity Center, table seating for eating in Mezzanine overlooking the main entrance lobby, rest rooms
The Auditorium for speaker and chef presentations is directly across the street from the main lobby entrance. Cross by the light at the big intersection.
No food is allowed in the Auditorium. Food samples at the chef demos will be in the Auditorium lobby.
Various video and photographic recordings are made at the Festival that may appear in the media or on the Internet. By entering the venue, you are releasing all rights to your image and/or recording as captured at this event.