These tips will guide you for a weekend of smooth sailing!
COVID-19: City of Boston/Boston Public Health Commission “strongly recommends” wearing a well-fitted mask in indoor locations. This is to minimize the likelihood of both contracting and spreading the virus.
- 2023 Speakers will be in the large Auditorium in the Media Arts Building across the street from the Reggie Lewis Center.
- Free parking in three lots, plus some on street. View Parking Map and see parking info.
- If you have a food allergy, please inform the exhibitor/vendor and check the ingredients before tasting any food.
- Some exhibitors can accept cash only, so please come prepared. There is a Bank of America ATM in the Roxbury Crossing T station across the street. There is also an ATM in the Eastern Bank outer lobby across the street opposite the T station, open to anyone.
- Bring your reusable shopping bags and stock up on vegan goods! We will not be handing out free bags. Many visitors like to stock up on the great products, fashions, and values available. We will be selling our beautiful 100% organic cotton Festival totes (while supplies last).
- Please bring your reusable water bottle so that we can reduce waste at our Festival. Free water will be dispensed from a water truck on the front entry plaza to refill your bottle. Water fountains inside the building are working.
- Please use the recycling and composting containers throughout the exhibitor hall. We are striving for a Zero Waste event. We hire a professional composting company and a professional recycling company for proper handling and disposal of our compostable and recyclable waste.
- The Kids Activity Room is on Floor 2 of the Reggie Lewis Center. Staffed hours are Saturday 12 Noon – 5 PM, and Sunday 12 Noon – 3 PM. Storybook Readings are Saturday at 2 PM and Sunday at 1 PM.
- Rest Rooms: There are large rest rooms off the main entrance lobby, to the left as you enter. There are smaller rest rooms off the hallway outside of the Exhibitor Room on Floor 1. There are also rest rooms on Floor 2, near the elevator/mezzanine.
- For safety reasons, no baby strollers will be allowed at the festival.
Here is the Reggie Lewis Center building layout:
Floor 1: Exhibitor Room, large rest rooms in main entry lobby (to the left as you enter), smaller rest rooms outside of the exhibitor room, elevator in main entrance lobby (to the right as you enter)
Floor 2: Kids’ Activity Room, rest rooms, table seating for eating on the Mezzanine overlooking the entry lobby
- Wheelchair Access: Entrances are accessible (no steps). There is an elevator in the main entrance lobby (to the right as you enter), and accessible rest rooms on Floors 1 and 2. Speaker Auditorium in Media Arts Building is fully accessible.
Various video and photographic recordings are made at the Festival that may appear in the media or on the Internet. By entering the venue, you are releasing all rights to your image and/or recording as captured at this event.