These tips will guide you for a weekend of smooth sailing!
COVID-19: City of Boston/Boston Public Health Commission “strongly recommends” wearing a well-fitted mask in indoor locations. This is to minimize the likelihood of both contracting and spreading the virus.
- Outdoor tables and chairs for eating food purchased from exhibitors will be on the sidewalk outside of the exhibitor room.
- Free parking in three lots, plus some on street. View Parking Maps and scroll down this page for parking info.
- If you have a food allergy, please inform the exhibitor/vendor and check the ingredients before tasting any food.
- Some exhibitors can accept cash only, so please come prepared. There is a Bank of America ATM in the Roxbury Crossing T station across the street. There is also an ATM in the Eastern Bank outer lobby across the street opposite the T station, open to anyone.
- Bring your reusable shopping bags. We will not be handing out free bags, and you may want to stock up on the great products, fashions, and values available. We will be selling our beautiful 100% organic cotton Festival totes (while supplies last).
- Please bring your reusable water bottle so that we can reduce waste at our Festival. Free water will be dispensed on the front entry plaza to refill your bottle. This water truck will be there on Sunday only. Water fountains inside the building are working.
- Please use the recycling and composting containers throughout the exhibitor hall. We are striving for a Zero Waste event. We hire a professional composting company and a professional recycling company for proper handling and disposal of our compostable and recyclable waste.
- The Speakers Room is on Floor 2 of the Reggie Lewis Center.
- The Kids Activity Room is on Floor 2. Staffed hours are Saturday 12 Noon – 5 PM, and Sunday 12 Noon – 3 PM. Storybook Readings are Saturday at 2PM and Sunday at 1PM.
- For safety reasons, no baby strollers will be allowed at the festival.
Here is the Reggie Lewis Center building layout:
Floor 1: Exhibitor Room, large rest rooms in main entry lobby (to the left as you enter), smaller rest rooms outside of the exhibitor room, elevator in main entrance lobby (to the right as you enter)
Floor 2: Speakers Room, Kids’ Activity Room, rest rooms
- Wheelchair Access: Entrances are accessible (no steps). There is an elevator in the main entrance lobby, and accessible rest rooms on Floors 1 and 2.
Various video and photographic recordings are made at the Festival that may appear in the media or on the Internet. By entering the venue, you are releasing all rights to your image and/or recording as captured at this event.